Careers Job Opening
HR & Sales Executive
Edu-Vitae Services is hiring for HR & Sales Executive.
As an HR & Sales Executive, You’ll hire the best employee & intern candidates & lead them, and handle the HR & Sales related other all work with your leadership quality, administrative, proactive behavior, HRM knowledge and expertise, recruitment and selection, team work, convincing, writing & communication, sales & marketing ability and other skills and prove that you were the right choice for this position. The role of an HR & Sales Executive is very vital for the company to be successful and for the growth of the company.
HR Roles & Responsibilities
- Consult with the senior team to identify needs and preferred qualifications.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill the organization job/intern vacancies.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills as per the job role requirements.
- Inform applicants about job/intern details such as perks, benefits, incentives/stipend/salary, work culture/ethics, terms & conditions.
- Hire the right candidates always for the organization.
- Welcoming new employees. It is a must for every HR head/executive, leader, intern to carry out an induction for every new hire and give them an orientation regarding the company policies and rules.
- Post, update, and remove job/interns ads from job boards/portals, careers pages, and social networks.
- Resolve issues/conflicts between interns/employees & others.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists, interns, and staff.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process.
- Maintain record of their perks, salary, incentives and other related to remuneration.
- Familiarizing yourself with all services/products offered by our company.
- Understanding of Edu-Vitae’s branding, publicity, activity promotion & marketing to get the maximum business & leads.
- Help Sales/Intern/other team to learn negotiating with customers/clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes with the team.
- Thinking creatively, developing new sales & marketing strategies with sales & related teams to reach a particular or targeted audience.
- Track sales/interns team progress, priorities, and deadlines for various projects/tasks.
- Work assigned to the team accordingly.
HR & Admin
Type: Full time
Job Location: Panchkula