Join the Campus Ambassador program with EVS and gain valuable experience while earning money. As the face, voice, and evangelist of EVS on your campus, you will be responsible for promoting and increasing awareness of EVS training and learning programs, community engagement and other opportunities. Apply now to become the one!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Don’t Do it if you are looking for a typical ambassador program for the sake of certificate, freebies etc. First, go through the EduVitae Services Concept in detail from website, learning programs, certificate course curriculum etc.
- Apply only if you are truly excited about EduVitae's Concept and feel like spreading and doing it.
- Yes, you will get a certificate on completion. Top performers will also get rewards in terms of goodies/cash-prize/free course etc.
- Most importantly, we challenge you it will be one of your best learning experience.
- Social Media Marketing | Conduct Workshops, Trainings, & Winter / Summer Internship Programs | Promote EVS in your campus among students and outside of campus | Increase EVS Social Media Reach
- Make students aware about EduVitae Training programs.
- How - Honestly, we don't spoon feed to ensure your real learning.
- Dude, you know your college landscape much better than us.
- Yes, we will give you content / poster etc, and can list some of the activities which other students do.
- Posting on Facebook. Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and WhatsApp group, Stories and Status
- Putting EduVitae Poster on Notice Board
- Rest you know better
- It depends on various factors. Broadly, about 6-12 hours per week should be sufficient.
- Rest if more you'll do then more rewards and benefits you'll get.
- Simple Answer - Anyone undergoing B.Tech/BCA and any UG program is eligible to apply.
- Real Answer - Anyone who is undergoing any full time UG course, studying in 9th-12th class and truly excited about EVS.
- Guidance & Mentorship
- Free Training/Course Coupon Code
- E-Certificate of CA Program
- Get recognition on our official website
- Letter of Recommendation - LOR
- Pre-placement Offer - PPO (Based on Work & Performance)