Call & Email Us For On Campus Workshops/Training/Internships
STEM | Robotics | Aero-Modelling
LEARNING IS A FUN WITH STEM & ROBOTICS
Welcome to STREAM!
Introducing STREAM (STEM+Robotics+Arts Program) curriculum to prepare K-12 students for 21st Century Learning & Career Skills & inspiring young minds towards innovation, invention and creativity
- Establish STEM & Robotics Labs in schools & Colleges
- Mentorship & Training Program for ATL Enabled Schools
- Conduct Workshops in Schools & Colleges
- Help Schools in Science & Technology Exhibitions
- Summer/Winter Mega Workshops & Training
- Project Guidance for School & College Students
- Prepare Students for Competitions
- Provide STEM & Robotics Materials/Components to schools, colleges & students community from our in-house store.
FUTURE OF ROBOTICS
- Robotics In Public Security
- Robotics In Education
- Robotics At Home
- Robots As Co-workers
- Creating Jobs
- Autonomous Cars
- Healthcare Robots
- Robotics For Entertainment
- Robot Games
WHY ROBOTICS IN SCHOOL?
FUTURE OF ROBOTICS
Educators must embrace the latest skills and knowledge for effective teaching. That’s why they should embrace robotics, which is breaking new ground in learning methodologies around the world. Robotics is the 21st century’s learning & career skill. As it is being popular day by day due to its unique features, many schools are accepting it. This makes their students think and work like an engineer at a very early age.
- Recently, a student of age 19 played a major role in the success of the surgical strike executed by India on POK by making an Omni-copter shaped as Eagle. It was possible due to robotics only
- Another example is of a 12 year old boy, Tanmay Bakshi, youngest IBM Watson (AI) programmer who was hired by Google with a salary of 66 lakhs per annum.
Robotics also helps a student in the following aspects:
Benefits of STEM & Robotics for Young Minds
- Creative Thinking
- Team Work
WHY Edu-Vitae Services?
- Mentored by IITians and Industry Experts
- Innovative & Smart Learning Framework
- Comprehensive learning with nominal price
- Implementing advanced techniques & tools for easy understanding
- Industrial visits
- Future opportunities
- Chance to participate in district, state, national and international level competitions.
- Chance to present innovative ideas at big platforms like IIT’s, NIT’s etc.
- Chance to demonstrate their projects at various levels.
- Practical approach with Project Based Learning.
- Mastering Skills & Confidence needed to succeed.
- Provide training and support through an orientation & mentoring program.
- Provide effective training program with latest technological tools.
- Establish performance criteria and offer regular feedback.
- Provide students more than what we promise.
- Affordable Price & Numerous Benefits.
- Complete training of STEM education and robotics with basics of electronics.
- Introduction to programming and micro-controller.
- Tinker CAD 3D objects and circuit designing.
- Mbot programming.
- LEGO Mindstorms (EV3 Brick) programming and designing.
- Project making [STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics) and Robotics