Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Edu-Vitae Services, India’s best skill development & training platform. The services of the website and mobile app are only offered to registered users. We highly recommend the users to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website or mobile app or avail of other services.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, the user agrees that they have read, understood, and are bound by the terms, regardless of how they subscribe to or use the services. We reserve the right to make changes as and when required in these Terms and Conditions at any time and will make the most recent version available on the site. By using this site and continuing to use the site after any modifications, the user agrees to the Terms and to be bound by any such changes. If the user does not want to be bound by the terms, they must not subscribe to, or use our services.
The website and mobile app offer a variety of services/programs.
This portal developed and owned by Edu-Vitae Services. Customer usage is governed by the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the company.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and you agree to use the site for lawful purposes.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by Edu-Vitae Services.
- You are prohibited from using any of the marks, content or logos appearing throughout the site without permission from us, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
The order for purchase shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
We do not share user’s information without their prior consent. By submitting the pre and post-registration information ( collectively, “User Information”), the user grants us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, license to use, publish, publically display their information for promotions in all languages, forms, and media on the site and other modes. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify, and/or remove their Content without prior notice.
Users are solely responsible for their Content/Information, and they agree and represent that they will not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless they are the owners of such rights or have permission from their rightful owners to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein.
- Use a false identity or impersonate any other person or use a name that they are not authorized to use.
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Defaulter & Fraud If any enrolled and unknown student or participant attend or join our any course/program for which they have not paid or enrolled. Then in that case Edu-Vitae Services team can take necessary action against them and they have to pay the course/program fees as per the standard.
Refund & Cancellation:
Important note for offline/online registered user/participants: There should be a minimum of –
- 25+ students to run a regular training program.
- 50+ students to run a workshop program.
- 40+ students to run an internship or summer training program.
- 100+ students to conduct/run a webinar/seminar program.
If there will be fewer students as per the minimum requirement. In that case, the refund request will not be entertained and we can postpone the program/event as per the need/requirement.
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as:
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the company’s account or payment gets debited twice due to a server error.
- We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by the student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the company/organization/
- Your purchase of any product or service on this website/app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services available through this website/app, or offline meet your specific requirements.
- Your money wouldn’t be refunded once you pay the fees. But yes, surely you will get the product/service for which you have paid.